Kate, please take note of Bev's comment. That should clear it up for you.
Also? I was so busy focusing on the body spray having the words "fresh" and "white" in the title (I thought that sounded so clean) that I failed to take in the full name of it:
LMAO! This post rules! Frank knows what he's doing, leaving us the keys to his place like this. There had better be booze in the fridge!
1. Kate used the exact same quote that I used just the other day (offline, and no... they didn't get it) and I am practically GLOWING that she did so. It's sad, really, but it's my life.
2. Samsmama smells like a racist old lady, and Whitey's eatin' some CRACKERS.
3. Rev looks like an Oompa Loompa. Did you at least have them draw on some abs, b/c I totally would've!
Samsmama - You just made me choke!! OMG! Cucumber - LMAO! Who wants to look under Frank's bed? Yes, I believe Frank may very well regret this post soon.
I thought it would be fun to look in his closets, but just as I reached out to open the first one, I remembered all those costumes he's been sporting recently, and I drew back my hand. Now I'm just standing here, hoping someone doesn't walk in and ask what I'm doing!
There's lots of beer in my fridge, and not much else, so I don't know how you could have missed it.
That "cucumber" in the nightstand? I use that to get rid of my blackheads.
Samsmama, I'm not sure what you were doing with that rubber chicken, but here's what my video camera got.
Bev, that's not Garrito, but a wax figure that I had made of him. I was going to give it to him as a wedding gift, but he hasn't come by to pick it up, yet.
Cheasty, I liked that quote the first time I saw it, too.
MtnMama, you chose well.
Too bad I have this blog set up to be un-googleable (I think), it would be interesting to see what searches find this post.
Comments are n0t enabled on the post above this one...
as you can see, I've posted to your blog before (and come back fot that stunning picture whenever possible...) I figured it was deliberate until I read your comment on Cheasty's blog.
29 comments:
wow, you really do have nothing to say.
Is it wrong to choose a pediatrician based on his hotness?
"The doctor said my nose would stop bleeding all the time if I kept my finger out of there!"
~ Ralph Wiggum
I can't decide if the new body spray I bought makes me smell like and old woman or an old man.
My word verf is soorich. I wish.
"My cat's breath smells like cat food."
--Chief Wiggum's son (name?)
Samsmama--An easy way to tell is if the underlying aroma is more like ear wax and vitalis or moth balls and white musk.
Kate, please take note of Bev's comment. That should clear it up for you.
Also? I was so busy focusing on the body spray having the words "fresh" and "white" in the title (I thought that sounded so clean) that I failed to take in the full name of it:
Fresh White Musk
It effing stinks.
Ah. Thought that was the father's name. Yep, I'm an idiot.
There you go then, white musk, you stink like old lady.
Fresh White Musk...what is that? Like KKK pheromones? That is going to eff with my head all day. Thanks, S&M. THANKS.
Kate, we'll blame it on your pregnant brain.
Steph, HA! I never thought of it like that. But, ya, I've got a rally to go to this weekend.
TOTALLY kidding, of course.
S&M. Dude, I call my husband Whitey. I cannot cast stones about racial jokes, at this point.
Also, Whitey would like to know if he should bring crackers to the rally. CRACKERS. HA.
Tell Whitey I'll see his cracker ass there. Bring white sheets.
I'll preface what I'm about to say with this:
I ONLY DID IT FOR AN UPCOMING WEDDING, BY ORDER OF THE BRIDE(ZILLA)
I got a spray tan yesterday and am utterly terrified I look like an oompa loompa.
I feel like I can confess that here because I know you guys will laugh about it and then move on.
ps/ my word is "cutch" and I feel like that could be a new slang ... like veeg, or snatch, or poon. hahaha.
LMAO! This post rules! Frank knows what he's doing, leaving us the keys to his place like this. There had better be booze in the fridge!
1. Kate used the exact same quote that I used just the other day (offline, and no... they didn't get it) and I am practically GLOWING that she did so. It's sad, really, but it's my life.
2. Samsmama smells like a racist old lady, and Whitey's eatin' some CRACKERS.
3. Rev looks like an Oompa Loompa. Did you at least have them draw on some abs, b/c I totally would've!
and I'll leave you with this:
"I'm from Canada. They say I'm slow, eh?"
WTF? There's no booze at all. Oddly, though, there's a cucumber in the nightstand...
Samsmama - You just made me choke!! OMG! Cucumber - LMAO!
Who wants to look under Frank's bed?
Yes, I believe Frank may very well regret this post soon.
Off to check out the medicine cabinet...
OMFG! I just found Garrito under Frank's bed!!!!!!!
Who's got the cold compresses??!?!?!
I was going to run and grab a rubber chicken but Frank has a whole box of them right here. Why?
it hurts to purr.
I thought it would be fun to look in his closets, but just as I reached out to open the first one, I remembered all those costumes he's been sporting recently, and I drew back my hand. Now I'm just standing here, hoping someone doesn't walk in and ask what I'm doing!
No booze? WTF?
Ahhhh...You kids didn't let me down. Good job!
There's lots of beer in my fridge, and not much else, so I don't know how you could have missed it.
That "cucumber" in the nightstand? I use that to get rid of my blackheads.
Samsmama, I'm not sure what you were doing with that rubber chicken, but here's what my video camera got.
Bev, that's not Garrito, but a wax figure that I had made of him. I was going to give it to him as a wedding gift, but he hasn't come by to pick it up, yet.
Cheasty, I liked that quote the first time I saw it, too.
MtnMama, you chose well.
Too bad I have this blog set up to be un-googleable (I think), it would be interesting to see what searches find this post.
There was a video camera? I should have known! I'm so embarrassed...
Meant to tell ya, love the snowflake sheets!
Those aren't snowflakes.
Chicken feathers?
(please?)
um, hate to break it to you, but i found the blog by googling it!
BUSTED! LOL
Oops!
Comments are n0t enabled on the post above this one...
as you can see, I've posted to your blog before (and come back fot that stunning picture whenever possible...)
I figured it was deliberate until I read your comment on Cheasty's blog.
*nevermind*
oh, but I think I found some odd socks while I was rooting around looking for a comment link! That's always helpful!
No shit, I've asked myself several times this week, "Where the hell is Garrito?" Seriously, WHERE THE HELL IS HE!!
Awwwww, look! It's MoFM!!!!
Oh man, revisiting this post is making me all nostalgic and weepy.......
damn you Frank... damn you.
Post a Comment