I'm just happy to see it's not a sketch. I kid.Hmmm...I'm going to guess middle front row, striped shirt.
I was going to say the kid in the 2nd row, middle with the "I just shit my pants" look.
Cool! I think you're the kid in the plaid shirt, middle row on the far left.
Oh, and Mrs. (Bride of) Franks is ROCKIN' that hairdo. For rlz!
um, Frank darlin'? I have class pictures from '68 and we had color. if mine weren't all in boxes right now I'd share. I am torn on which one I think it is.Love the clothes and the HAIR on that teacher!
Front row, striped shirt, wearing white pants after labor day.Is that the class pet on top of your teacher's head?
Did you just say you're younger than Bev? Oh them are fightin' words.
Fixed, Mala. Thank.
I think it's the first kid on the last row. Those look like Frank's glasses LMAO
Damn comment follow up!
Dangnabbit! I was afraid that the glasses would give me away!
Yeah, I'm going with white pants in the front row; though it's hard when you haven't seen the intervening years...
I've told you, Frank..you can run but you can't hide LOLAre you gonna tell us which one is really you?
Yup, I'm the white pantsed kid in the middle of the front row.Y'all are good!
I can't believe I was so wrong!;P
Aw, don't worry about it, MamaJama. When I found the photo this morning, I made the same mistake.
Awww, what a cutie you were!I guess the prison years really took their toll.;-)Oh, and I totally didn't catch the part where you said I was older! Good thing Mala's got my back. Also, LMAO @ "white pants after Labor Day."
Yeah, Bev, too bad we can't all keep our youthful look like Mala can, right?The "white pants" reminded me that I didn't own a pair of blue jeans (by my own choosing) until well into my teen years.
There were blue jeans back then? :P
They all look so cute when they are young, then they grow up and...
I love the yarn tie hair bow on the girl in the back row. HA! :)
That's the teacher's daughter, Daisy.Just kidding. :-)You're right, mamajama, there were no blue jeans back then; that's why I didn't wear them until my teen years. :-P
Oh - I love Mrs. Franks hair. It must have been absolutely mesmerizing to watch in class.
It wasn't so unusual at the time. I think Mom had the same hairstyle.
Post a Comment
24 comments:
I'm just happy to see it's not a sketch. I kid.
Hmmm...I'm going to guess middle front row, striped shirt.
I was going to say the kid in the 2nd row, middle with the "I just shit my pants" look.
Cool! I think you're the kid in the plaid shirt, middle row on the far left.
Oh, and Mrs. (Bride of) Franks is ROCKIN' that hairdo. For rlz!
um, Frank darlin'? I have class pictures from '68 and we had color. if mine weren't all in boxes right now I'd share.
I am torn on which one I think it is.
Love the clothes and the HAIR on that teacher!
Front row, striped shirt, wearing white pants after labor day.
Is that the class pet on top of your teacher's head?
Did you just say you're younger than Bev? Oh them are fightin' words.
Fixed, Mala. Thank.
I think it's the first kid on the last row. Those look like Frank's glasses LMAO
Damn comment follow up!
Dangnabbit! I was afraid that the glasses would give me away!
Yeah, I'm going with white pants in the front row; though it's hard when you haven't seen the intervening years...
I've told you, Frank..you can run but you can't hide LOL
Are you gonna tell us which one is really you?
Yup, I'm the white pantsed kid in the middle of the front row.
Y'all are good!
I can't believe I was so wrong!;P
Aw, don't worry about it, MamaJama. When I found the photo this morning, I made the same mistake.
Awww, what a cutie you were!
I guess the prison years really took their toll.
;-)
Oh, and I totally didn't catch the part where you said I was older! Good thing Mala's got my back. Also, LMAO @ "white pants after Labor Day."
Yeah, Bev, too bad we can't all keep our youthful look like Mala can, right?
The "white pants" reminded me that I didn't own a pair of blue jeans (by my own choosing) until well into my teen years.
There were blue jeans back then? :P
They all look so cute when they are young, then they grow up and...
I love the yarn tie hair bow on the girl in the back row. HA! :)
That's the teacher's daughter, Daisy.
Just kidding. :-)
You're right, mamajama, there were no blue jeans back then; that's why I didn't wear them until my teen years. :-P
Oh - I love Mrs. Franks hair. It must have been absolutely mesmerizing to watch in class.
It wasn't so unusual at the time. I think Mom had the same hairstyle.
Post a Comment