So, you're having a rough day at work, thanks to one of your coworkers? Or maybe the paper boy threw your paper on the roof. Again? Where's that good insult when you really need one?
Well, here are a hundred of 'em, take your pick from this NSFW video:
A list of the movies that these were taken from can be found here.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, I LOVE the one about the "C*nt kids"...that's hilarious...
HA HA HA! Thanks, Frank. Good to know. I'll have to take some notes on that one. Lots of funny ones in there, but for some reason I was struck by the you're an eggplant/you're a cantaloupe exchange. :D
For the past couple weeks, only "pompous weaselly troll" has been coming to mind, so thank you. This was gratifying and inspirational.
Steve and I just watched this together. Fantastic! Thanks for posting this Frank.
Oh thank heavens the French Taunter was in there! I was getting nervous.
Thanks for the mood lifter.
So was I, Liz!
Post a Comment