Monday, July 26, 2010

Pampering Your Opossum

No, that's not a euphemism, and don't forget the "O"!

First, give it a nice massage:


Then, some dental hygiene:


And, finally, a nice pedicure:

6 comments:

Bev said...

Oh, good NIGHT. I didn't think there could be a more disturbing "critter" video than the Squirrel Melt one Mala found... yet here we are. Hilarious & crazy stuff, Frank!

Rich Girl Red said...

Is this for real? And all this time I thought "pampering my opossum" meant only backing over it once with the pick-up. I feel bad now.

Connie said...

Are there actually people out there who keep these nasty, snarly, over-sized alien rats as pets?? HA HA HA!

Frank Irwin said...

It's difficult for me to tell if it's real, or not. If not, she does a pretty good job.

Check out her website, it's pretty funny, too.

Bev said...

Wow, reading RGR and Daisy's comments make me realize how little I know about Opossums! We don't have them here (I don't think) in the Nawth.

They're mean? They look mean. Huh.

Frank Irwin said...

They've got big sharp teeth.