Saturday, April 10, 2010

He's ALIIIIIIIIVE!

Hmmmm.... Well, so much for the element of surprise. But, at least I can withhold the identity of the "He" in question until the very end.

Garrito.

Dammit!

Anyhow, Samsmama and I were chatting one night, and his name came up. He hasn't shown his lovely face in quite some time. Since he got married, in fact.



Garrito's lovely face

We found him on Facebook, and each sent him a message. I didn't get a response by the next evening, so I sent a message to one of his Friends who had the same last name. She was the only Friend that Garrito had with the same last name, so I thought that maybe she was his lovely new bride. I thought it odd that she had more Friends with his family than he did, but I try not to judge. I asked her if he was still alive, or if she killed him on the honeymoon for the insurance.

The next day, I got a message from Garrito hisownself! He is aliiiiiiive! But you already knew that. *sigh*

He said that he had decided that all the time he spent on blogs and blogging could be better spent earning a living, so he had pretty much cut it out, although he still visits LOTD from time to time. He also said that his cousin now thinks that he has a stalker, "a male stalker. Ewwwww!"

So, see, Bev? That really wasn't his body that you found under my bed!

Huh. Looking at Garrito's profile for this post, I see that he doesn't follow my blog. That punk-ass bitch.

8 comments:

Connie said...

HA! Good detective work, Frank. Glad to hear Garrito isn't swimming with the fishes.

Mala said...

Damn! I lost that bet. I was certain he was pushed overboard during his honeymoon.

Also relieved to know he wasn't caught up in that whole Jaycee Duggard mess.

Cary McNeal said...

Garrito! I miss that bastard.

Good work, Flank. I figured the new Mrs. Garrito put the kibosh on his activities in the blogosphere, but letting your blog go to make a living?! Pffft. Who would do such a thing? Oh well, to each his own.

onebadmamajama said...

Finally, all your massive computer time and stalking skills put to good use! LOL J/K! I'm glad to hear he is alive and well!

Bev said...

I'm really glad he's alive and well, & DAYUM, Frank - that's some impressive stalking! You actually messaged his cousin? LMAO!!! Way to go above & beyond.

I miss the garrito burrito as well, and am glad to hear that he's not decomposing under your bed. Of course, there's still the matter of the unexplained odor in there....

Samsmama said...

That dick sent me a really friendly message reply on Facebook, then completely blew me off when I wrote him back.

Frank Irwin said...

Same here, Samsmama. It's not like we're ones to ramble on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on or anything.

Anonymous said...

And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddlin' kids!

*fist shake*