Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Official




I am now, officially, an Old Geyser.

18 comments:

Kate said...

Have you erupted yet today?

(Sorry, was that a little personal? And gross? Oh well.)

Have a wonderful day you old fart.

Frank Irwin said...

Not yet, Kate, but now that you're here, I guess I can.

Bev said...

That's a pretty big cake. Better blow out the candles soon or else Mala might suffocate inside there!

Happy Birthday, ya' fogie, you.

Rich Girl Red said...

Happy Birthday Frank! And FYI, 50 is the new 30. So there. (I'm only 3 years away from half a hundred myself!)

Celebrate, carouse, raise some rabble--whatever it is that melts your butter!

Samsmama said...

50 didn't sound old until it was put as "half a hundred." Now I feel like you need a cane and a jitterbug phone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is the geyser part what happens when you blow out the candles? Happy Birthday Frank!!

Frank Irwin said...

Yeah, Harmony, would you like a piece of cake?

Mala said...

Wait? Do I have to wait in the cake until Frank blows out all half a hundred candles. Frackin' short straw!

Happy birthday Frankie.

Wait, when Bev and I gave you your spankings this weekend you told us you were 83....

Dave Witzel said...

i thought you were 50 years ago. go figure...

Cary McNeal said...

Happy birthday, gramps. You should stop by Manassas or Antietam for your birthday. I bet you haven't been back since the war.

But seriously -- hope it's a great one. I don't care what Bev says, you're a-ok in my book.

Frank Irwin said...

I'm in your book, Cary? Cool! I can't wait to get my copy!

onebadmamajama said...

Happy Birthday, Frank! (Sorry I don't have anything wittier to say lol)

MtnMama said...

You make 50 look so good, I'm not afraid of it at all... ok, ask me again next year when it's my turn.
Just don't let some punk throw their trash too close to you. I hear that stops up geysers something awful.

Connie said...

Welcome to geezerdom, Frank. You can sit in the rocking chair next to me. I've been here for a while now. Happy birthday!! :-)

Cary McNeal said...

Are you home yet, Frank? I was waiting until you got back to send it.

The Daily Wit said...

Happy birthday to you. Hey, what was it like when dinosaurs were around? (Rimshot) You're so old and baggy, I bet your testicles get caught in your shoe laces. (Laugh track)

Ok, I'm done. Again, happy birthday.

Liz T. said...

p.s. Welcome to the grown-up table, Frank. :)

Frank Irwin said...

Liz Tee? What are you doing here? At the grown-up table, I mean?