LMAO! Me too!!!
Yes, content is good!;)Word verif: dynacho..I'm gonna start saying this instead of "Dy-no-mite!" lol
We'll give you lots of "content" on friday, Frankie.
Oh snap! Is that the secret? Well, shit.
LOL...sometimes they do not come for content either
OBMJ, I think that "dynacho" is actually Spanish for "Dy-no-mite!" so you're good.Looking forward to Friday, M&B.
I've always thought that content is overrated. I say post lots of pictures of your kids and people will come. Right? Isn't that what everyone wants to see??? No? Hmmm......Excuse me, I gotta go do something.
Content = boobs.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LMAO! Me too!!!
Yes, content is good!;)
Word verif: dynacho..I'm gonna start saying this instead of "Dy-no-mite!" lol
We'll give you lots of "content" on friday, Frankie.
Oh snap! Is that the secret? Well, shit.
LOL...sometimes they do not come for content either
OBMJ, I think that "dynacho" is actually Spanish for "Dy-no-mite!" so you're good.
Looking forward to Friday, M&B.
I've always thought that content is overrated. I say post lots of pictures of your kids and people will come. Right? Isn't that what everyone wants to see??? No? Hmmm......Excuse me, I gotta go do something.
Content = boobs.
Post a Comment