It's been fun seeing what search terms lead googlers to various bloggy friends' sites, so I thought I'd look to see how people were finding my blog. Here's a sampling:
Frank Irwin blog
world's best son (I think this one was from Mom)
Google
good book to read while I'm on the crapper
innagoddadavida baby
world's worst boyfriend (sadly, I think this was also from Mom)
spam kabobs
spam kaboobs
world's best lover (I'm afraid to see who used this one)
how to make a pizza using nothing but bread and catsup
suki suki suki suki suki suki Sue!
Make Money Fast!
sex with pregnant ladies
kdjfdkl;adi;adofadshd8ie
to infinity and beyonce
I've got nothing to say
a
b
c
d
e
f
how do I help my dog evacuate a tampon?
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I get my crapper book today. Hee. You're too funny.
HA!!! Love it, Frank. Especially spam kaboobs. I think Spam Kaboobs would make an excellent band name OR porn star name.
THOSE ARE GREAT! and scary.
Hmmm...I got my crapper book today, too (I didn't want to wait for Amazon, so I went to a local B&N, where the books were still in boxes).
Looking in the introduction, I see that Cary makes fun of Texans and Lyle Lovett. There may be some trouble....
Sex with pregnant ladies. Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!
Frank, that's only the beginning. Wait till you read about Sammy Hagar and celiac disease.
hehehe. you're mom must be very proud now.
Yeah, T-Ro. I'm just lucky that she can't read.
I don't know, Frank, but I think to make pizza, you really need to have some cheese on top of the bread and catsup. Pizza's not pizza without cheese.
google analytics must be so proud of their contribution to society!
Daisy, maybe they went over to Elliot's place for their daily cheese allotment.
Dave! I didn't know you came around these parts! Welcome, sir!
Post a Comment