First lettuce, then a carrot and now pickle surprise! HA HA! It's good to know you are into those healthy vegetables, Frank.I'm giving this comment box a try. We'll see if it works.
Hurray! It worked! That did the trick, Frank. Thanks. :D
You're welcome, Daisy. Glad to have you back!And to think that I didn't like veggies much as a kid...
It's like one of those crazy Mexican game shows directed by John Waters. So wrong and colorful.
Ummm, yeah, WTF?????
Druuuuuuugs is gooooood
Post a Comment
6 comments:
First lettuce, then a carrot and now pickle surprise! HA HA! It's good to know you are into those healthy vegetables, Frank.
I'm giving this comment box a try. We'll see if it works.
Hurray! It worked! That did the trick, Frank. Thanks. :D
You're welcome, Daisy. Glad to have you back!
And to think that I didn't like veggies much as a kid...
It's like one of those crazy Mexican game shows directed by John Waters. So wrong and colorful.
Ummm, yeah, WTF?????
Druuuuuuugs is gooooood
Post a Comment