Jemaine and Bret can do no wrong. Thanks, Frank!
You're welcome, GBGGG. I'm not real familiar with the Flight, but I thought that video had pretty good production value.
Oh, hell, dive right in. That's just a small taste of Kiwi goodness.
Loved it. I'm a huge Bowie fan. This made me smile from ear to ear.
Hey! Thanks for visiting! Glad you liked it.
Where the heck is TBB, anyway? Haven't seen her in a while.
GOOD QUESTION! I make a post, just for her, and she doesn't even come by????At least others enjoyed the video, as well.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Jemaine and Bret can do no wrong. Thanks, Frank!
You're welcome, GBGGG.
I'm not real familiar with the Flight, but I thought that video had pretty good production value.
Oh, hell, dive right in. That's just a small taste of Kiwi goodness.
Loved it. I'm a huge Bowie fan. This made me smile from ear to ear.
Hey! Thanks for visiting! Glad you liked it.
Where the heck is TBB, anyway? Haven't seen her in a while.
GOOD QUESTION! I make a post, just for her, and she doesn't even come by????
At least others enjoyed the video, as well.
Post a Comment