Thursday, May 5, 2011

First Kiss

This video brought back memories of my first kiss (with a girl who wasn't related). It was in the coat room at the Catholic kindergarten that I went to. I don't remember the girl's name, but I do remember the kiss, on the mouth, with our heads moving side to side, just like in the movies. Back then, of course, all movie kisses were closed-mouthed.

Proud of my accomplishment, I went up and told the nun. Her reply? "Frank, that's not nice!"

That statement scarred me for years, if not for life.

4 comments:

Connie said...

Aw...that was beyond cute. Thanks for posting that, Frank. Made me smile. :-D

Kate said...

Quite possibly one of the most adorable videos I have seen in a while. We'll never know, but I do wonder if they end up happily married someday.

Karen said...

Nothing like that first kiss! This was cute!

musicbid@ Nepali Guitar Chords said...

That was awesome