Monday, November 9, 2009

Here's Mine

Bev asked her readers to show her where they do their blogging.

Here's my special blogging area:



Sorry, but I would've cleaned if I knew you were coming over.

12 comments:

Bev said...

bwahahahahahahaha!!! Oh Franky. You've made a mockery of my little meme, yet somehow I love you more for it!

I always suspected that you were computing without pants, and this just confirms it.

Mala said...

Are we supposed to believe that you're only reading bicycle magazines??????

Elliott said...

You've never seen the centerfolds in Cycle World, have you? Yow.

And even Frank has more space to work than I do...he's even set up to multi-task!

Connie said...

HA! :D

Mary said...

Oh Frank... really.

onebadmamajama said...

Mental note to self: Do not ask to use Frank's laptop! LOL

Kate said...

With as much time as you spend on Farmville, you could be doing serious damage to your sciatic nerve sitting on the pot that long. :)

Frank Irwin said...

Bev, computing without pant means that I can move my mouse without taking my hands off of the keyboard.

You can't see what's behind the green door, there, Mala.

LOL @ "multitask."

Yeah, Kate, that was a problem, but now I have a special seat.

Cary McNeal said...

It's not e-mail, it's pee-mail. He's not on Twitter, he's on Shitter.

Thank you!

Frank Irwin said...

HAR!

Connie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Frank! :)

Frank Irwin said...

Back atcha, Ms. Daisy!